Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

me talking 10

Saturday, June 27, 1998
My father had a small operation. Two of his veins were opened with a balloon. He is feeling well now. He has to be careful from now on. Also the good news is that there is no smoking in the house anymore.
C is flying to Bodrum on Monday. He'll be there for a week and attend Ates's club opening and then come over here. I am nervous about this whole thing.
I have to go to NY before July 18th, but there is no room on the planes. What a nightmare.
Work is going to be hectic for the next week. A surprise shoot: Q&R, lots of editing stuff…
If there is an opening next week on the planes shall I go?
It is getting really hot. I don't know how he is going to stand this heat. I saw a place renting rooms in Harbiye, the rooms look like the places he lived in Edinburgh. Hopefully he'll have work soon and won't have to stay there long. I wish he could start off better but he worries about money and he is right about it. Would it work this time? Will we be happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home