Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 14

Tuesday, February 10, 1998
Sorry! I received the Valentine day's card. Canim, you remembered. Hey, can I be your Valentine? We will have so many things to celebrate when we meet: past birthdays, anniversaries, X'mas, Valentines,…And of course we have to make a trip somewhere very different and special and call it honeymoon ª
Speaking about moon, it's full moon today. I remembered one full moon I saw from your apartment's window one night. It was so big and yellow, I was speechless for a while. You were not home yet. It's funny, why my memory picks this one to remember and not something else? Just talking to myself !
I had a small size disaster today. I received the director's cut for the last spot we shot. Unbelievably, he omitted some of the crucial plans and picked the worst takes from some others. I have to re-edit the whole thing in about 6 hours tomorrow and I don't even have the VHS copies to watch in advance. I'll have a ton of fun tomorrow.
But now, I am writing to you. It's not like being with you but this is as close as I can get. Sad isn't it?
Happy Valentine's day Charley Bebek. I love you.
Why don't you grab a pen now and write a long nice letter to me. Tell me about what you are doing, what your plans are. (You may add that you are missing me too if you like J). But seriously, tell me a little about what you're thinking. Do you realize that you wrote more to Ates in that one letter that you ever wrote to me since we've been apart? I'm telling you stuff about my job and etc. You tell me too cookielo.
My letters to you are becoming my diaries. I read the first ones the other day, I felt the same way I did when I first wrote them.
I finally received news from the green card. Apparently my papers were returned to NY INS in August for correction! I don't know what that means yet. I hope nothing bad.
Take good care of your Bebek self, it's a little mine too. Don't worry about things too much (look who's talking), don't forget that I love you and need you too.
Some things are more important than others.
Cok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home