Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 10

Sunday, January 18, 1998

Hello Bebek,
I found out that you never called AMEX, which by the way is turning me over to collection. I am very surprised about this. Was I not clear enough in telling you that you have to make a payment promise otherwise they will not only cancel the card and ruin my credit but also give the account to a collection agency? And I am sure there is some kind of legal punishment for this.
I am going to be in New York in April. I don't want any bad surprises going through the customs. You have to clear the account by then. A couple of months ago you wrote to me that I should not worry about your ability to earn money, you don't have to say it again just show me.
I'll try to get some work for you here in Istanbul, but C please please take this seriously and do something. I already have things to worry about, don't cause me any trouble.

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home