Blow Fish

Thursday, January 04, 2007

letters from the past 3

Saturday, November 01, 1997
Hello Guzel Bebek!
I hope your Halloween plans went well and you gathered a big crowd.
I had a very fun Halloween night myself. I went to a few bars and clubs.
Still feeling dizzy today! I went to Roxy too (the Club where Ates is playing some nights). It looks a lot likeTunnel inside only a little smaller, same kind of music though. I don't remember seeing this many foreigners around six years ago, now they are everywhere. There is a pub called Sherlock Holmes (!), where most of people were foreigners. I met a big group from Finland. They are very funny, they constantly joke about themselves being cold hearted and suicidal etc. The one thing that did not change is, if you're a girl, you don't pay! For nothing that is. And there is no point in arguing. This is just the way it is. It used to bother me a lot, still does but anyway…
My feet hurt today from dancing.
Did you realize that there were a few really nice dance songs that we never heard in US but are very popular here in Europe?
I think you told me Beau was going back this weekend. I remember how you got used to him and then feel bad when he left. Canim, now he is so close to you, I'm sure that feeling is gone.
Saturday Canim, you just caled!!! It's sooooooooo wonderful to hear your voice. Makes me bzzzzz all over. ¤JJJ¤ Just wait till I get my hands on you!!! You don't want to know all the things I am planning to do (to you). Or maybe you do…
See Me!I'm going to find out how much the plane ticket costs, we'll see when I can afford it.
Did I say coooooook?
CookieLo, I am being fed really good, so next time you see me you'll have more Bebek to play with!
You, for not paying attention to my Esek!

me waiving at you with a smiling face! (Notice I'm not wearing much, waiting for my Babe T-Shirt)
REMINDER!!!!!! Try to ask Immigration about me.
I love you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home