Blow Fish

Sunday, January 07, 2007

me talking 3

Tuesday, December 23, 1997
I had a second meeting with S. last week. CB is the GM. 33 years old, he seemed like an OK guy. 200mil for two months 300mil afterwards. 14 months. Not so bad. It comes to ~350mil per month. I can get a decent place with that. I am going to ask them to change the first two months to 300mil. We'll see. I can't wait to start working. At the same time I feel lazy. I really hope everything turns out all right. So afraid I won't be able to handle it.
I don't know where we stand with Charley. He doesn't call or write. Last time I called (10 days ago) he sounded OK. Still angry with me about my letter. And a little distant. Now more than ever I get the feeling that it is not right and it's not going to work. I remember every time he made feel miserable. Every time he misunderstood me and did not care about me. I still love him very much. But now I can almost see myself, my life without him. He also spent almost $6000 with my AMEX and told me that he won't have money before the New Year. I really hope he pays that. I feel so stupid because I did not cancel his card last month when the balance was only $1500. I did that yesterday, too late of course.
It's almost '98. '97 has been a particularly bad year for me. I welcome '98. New country, new job…
I still pray that somehow it works between us. Really hope so. But not like the last one and a half-year. Like the very beginning. Was it my mistake that I did not tell him OK when he wanted to move here and get married? So many things would have been different. I wish…
I spoke to C agency also. Elizabeth and Feryal. No plans for hiring soon, but excited about my resume, blah, blah…I will have one last interview with M. Only because Nilos insisted.
F said she is getting 300mil, but hers decreases in the year. The least she is getting is 300mil. So mine is not a lot. My friend S is in the same building with S agency, which will be good for me.
There is still no news from my greencard. I sent two faxes to Jan Brown. No reply yet. I will call from work if I can. I also sent a letter to INS. If after all I have been through for this card, I don't get it, I'll go mad. Consulate here said they can't do anything, I have to fix this through US. They were very helpful as expected! British consulate can't even give the list of necessary papers over the phone. You have to go there and pick-up the list in person. I love this country, I love the way they treat the people in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home