Blow Fish

Sunday, January 07, 2007

letters from the past 5

Friday, November 21, 1997
Hi again!
It's me! Are you tired of my letters yet? I hope not, because I like writing to you.
I just had the strangest interview. (You are not going to like this). I had a meeting with two producers and the creative director of the agency. The CD was kind of out there. He asked me what my sign is, if I like my father, and…whether I will consider having a fling with him or not!!!!! (I hear you going "WHAT?") He just has a different way of interviewing I guess (must be the creative loony way). So what do you think should I go for this one????
G told me that he is sending you some stuff from the IRS. Bebek, I hope this does not cause you a problem if you go there, he said it's a final notice. Also, apparently there are still some unpaid cable and gas bills.
I don't know where you are now; you may be recording in Rugby. Canim, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (not that you need it or anything). If you become really famous can I tell everyone that I know you? J And if you get a lot of money can we sail around the world? Something like this one maybe? OK maybe a little bigger.
F is here. Her father had a heart problem, so she came back to see him. I did not see her yet but we talk. She'll stay here until December. Funny, December is only a week away. Soon it will be a brand new year Cookielo. It's a shame that I will miss Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. No turkey dinner here until New Year's Eve.

Sunday, November 23, 1997
Canim bebegimsin sen benim. I can't decide about work Bebek. I wish you were here and we could talk about it. I will have to answer the offers soon and my mind goes totally blank when I think about them.
Usually when this happens to me something very unexpected comes up, something that was not an option before and everything changes. Also, something affected me a lot, a friend of mine from elementary school died from Cancer. So young to die. It gives you a whole new perspective on life. On what is really important and what is not at all.
Did I tell you lately that I love you very much? I hope you're happy. You told me that you are feeling lonely. I can imagine that your life right now is not very easy, but at least you're working towards something you really want. And everything will be fine. So spoke Elif Nostradamus. She also said: I miss my Bebek soooo much.

Tuesday, November 25, 1997
Happy birthday Canim! Happy birthday Canim! Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to you!((
I dialed your number so many times today. Once a guy answered and checked your room and said you're not there. I hope you received my card at least. It felt funny not being able to talk to you on your birthday.
I burned my finger today. If I was there you would kiss it and it would feel better (It really helps!)

Wednesday, November 26, 1997
I have an important interview tomorrow. I really hope this one works out.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving by the way, it would be nice to celebrate it. I'll do that the next time.

Miss you much. Call me. Write to me. Keep on playing. Be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home