Blow Fish

Sunday, January 07, 2007

me talking 2

Saturday, December 06, 1997
I had a few interviews. I would like to get the job at S. which is more of a senior job compared to B. but so far the most likely is B. for 200mil. Not a lot huh? I will find out very soon.
About Bebek, we had a couple of very nice phone conversations. He also sent me a Babe T-shirt. But this Wednesday he called me because he received the last letter talking about the interview and the "fling". He said how could you say you love me and you're going to sleep with someone else in the same letter. He almost yelled, "don't do things like this". When I hung up I was mad. I sent him a note telling not to call me if this is the way he talks. Are we ever going to be a normal couple? Are we ever going to be a couple? Does this mean he really cares and it gets to him to think about me with someone else? Or does it mean he just doesn't want to think about me at all? I hate to say it all comes down to money. I could have gone there a few times by now; I could have gotten a place where he could stay… I forgot to buy a lotto ticket again. You never know!
If S. doesn't work out , and I have to settle down for B., I can't pay more than 75mil for rent. Where will it be for that much? Besiktas is the most logical place, but it is not the nicest place. Maybe if I don't hurry, I can get a place with a view. Am I dreaming? How about Ortakoy? I will have to check the commute from there. It maybe cheaper and there are more chances of getting a view. Uskudar has a nice view too but neighborhood is not the best one. This is not going to happen before February the earliest anyway. Maybe even March. I will have to put aside some money first. I also have to plan for taxes. If I can download the forms from Internet, I won't have to go there so early. Money, money, money.
As soon as I get the place I will start the lessons too. I hope it is not very hard to get pupils. Eventually everything will be fine. God please. Do I want to be in Turkey or do I prefer New York?
I certainly hope my 31st is happier than my 30th. I expect so much from 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home