Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 13

Saturday, February 07, 1998
Bebeko mio,
It's good to hear that life is treating you better and you are finally working. And it's good to hear you! Canimsin sen benim. Because sometimes, especially after a long day of work when I am so tired that I can't sleep, I think I made you up. It must have been a lazy Sunday afternoon with sun shining outside; I closed my eyes and made you up. I may have said, "let him feel wonderful to touch, let him make me feel all bzzzzy even when I think of him". So my guy came to exist, but only in my dreams.
That's why I want to hear your voice more often Cookielo. Well, actually I would like to touch you more often too but…
But back to reality: You told me not to worry about Amex. How? If I don't have to worry about it, I can come over right away.
Don't give any money to Amex directly. A is going to transfer the balance to another credit card so that it's possible to pay for it in installments. So, you have to wire money to his account. If you send a British Bank check there is a check clearance fee which is higher than wire fee. I don't remember giving the bank info to you, you need all this: ..... Let me know when you send him money and how much it is, because I have to send some too.
I so want to believe you when you say don't worry. Because then not only I can come over but I can finally rent an apartment, buy a car soon etc. If I have to pay tough, I have to give up all that and some more.
I never get to tell you I love you on the phone. I don't know why. Every time I hang up I go "shoots"! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I…
DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU?
Tell me about this cooking job of yours. I imagine you with a chef's hat and a white apron it makes me smile. I wish I could eat what you're cooking. What's on your menu? (I wish I were on it. I am sooo bad.)
My first shoot went super. I had great fun and got to homschk the babies (7 of them the first day, between 12 and 15 months old. It's when they just begin to wobble). I'll send you a copy of the stuff I worked on since I started.
I really like the job. I am working very hard though and I want someone to come home to. I am sure you know the feeling. I MISS YOU. My belly button ring misses you too. I thought you would want to know this J she wants someone to bite her off me. I would like him to be tall and good-looking, bzzzzy hands are a must and he would preferably be called C. Do you know anyone for the job? Quick, I don't know how much longer it can wait.
Any chances of you joining me in New York in April? I am planning on stocking up on Sushi and Bagels and all forms of crazy fun (can you see my horns from there?)
How come you are not writing to me Bebek? This is my 13th letter to you! You did not even send me a birthday card. You'll pay for this later. Just wait till I get my hands on you. I bet you're going to forget the Valentine's Day too, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home