Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

me talking 6

Tuesday, January 20, 1998
Work is getting hot. Busy I mean not something else, as there is not one good-looking guy in the office.
There are 4 or 5 projects running at the same time and that kind of toughens the whole process. The post facility is nice. Couple of babes over there. Both English…what's wrong with me?
I went to a college reunion yesterday. Many people did not recognize me, "good change" they said. I felt good afterwards.
On C side: He had an argument with the manager at Digital and split. I have no idea how he is going to pay the Amex bill. I sent him a serious short letter yesterday about that. He is thinking about coming over to work. Wouldn't that be great?
I went out with E the other night. I felt bad afterwards. Missed NY so much. And the big news is that now I have to go there every six months to keep the green card that by the way he is going to call the lawyer about. The earliest I can is April and it's over six months then.
Will I rent a place or just keep the money to go there and also buy the important stuff for the apartment first? Do I want to be here? E has some plans about Turkish market and said that maybe he would ask for my help. Why not? Why is life so complicated?
We got the results of the check-up, there is a little kist on one of my ovaries, which apparently is not a big deal. It's an egg that did not explode! Other things are all right.
I miss him a lot too. But now I understand how he could (and still does probably) think about sleeping with other people. I do too, rarely though.
Ates's wife had a miscarriage. That must be devastating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home