Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 17

Wednesday, February 18, 1998

I still did not get a chance to go to the post office. You would think it's far away, it's around the corner from my office! This is how busy I am. I feel so tired this week that my bed looks like heaven to me.
I started to read the book about the Black Sea that your father had sent to you. Maybe sometime this summer I'll go there, this will be kind of a cool, unusual summer holiday.
Did you read anything good lately?
Are you still dreaming of Jake's Humpty Dumpty? (Seems like it from your Valentine's card. And when did you learn French? The rest of it was true though :)
Can I homschk you right now? (Sorry it slipped)
Well, I'll go to bed now, yet another night without you, how many more of these? Canimsin sen benim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home