Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 16

Sunday, February 15, 1998
I saw a few nice dreams about us last night. When I woke up I missed you even more than yesterday (if missing more than this is possible!) It's so funny even my skin misses you and I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to touch you again.
I'll apply for the visa this week some time, I'm sure once I have it I won't be able to wait anymore.
Or maybe you will show up soon? Why don't we make a plan and stick with it?
How are the nights at the club going? What kind of drug your partner is on? What do you mean I wouldn't recognize you? Tell me, tell me. COOOOOOOOK.

Now it's another night that I'll go to sleep and you won't be playing guitar on the roof, I won't hear you sing right before I close my eyes. And in the morning I won't wake up next to you and kiss you before I go to work. This is exactly how I want to live!
Sorry, it just comes out sometimes.
Take care of yourself. Cok you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home