Blow Fish

Sunday, April 15, 2007

letters from the past 15

Saturday, February 14, 1998 (Valentineless Valentine's Day)
Dear Bebek,
So here I am enjoying a non-working Saturday. Till Wednesday there was a shoot scheduled for today. Luckily there was a last minute change and I shot it on Thursday. It would have been the second work Saturday in a row.
I wrote to you about the disastrous director's cut that I had to redo, it turned out quiet good at the end. And everyone liked it much. So my first spot is a success (Proud of your Bebek?). Now we'll see what it will do for sales.
Did you cut anything fun lately? And how is the music going? ( Today the temperature is 15 C in Edinburgh (says CNN). I hope you are enjoying it. It's nice over here too. I'll go enjoy it now.
Another news from CNN: Adam Sandler's new movie is going to be released in summer, guess which movie it is? Wedding Singer! (not wedding band) Did you ever hear from Martin about what happened?
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Hello, it's me again. You called me a bit ago. And I think I forgot to tell you "I love you" again.
What's with the phones and me?
I really hope everything works out for you. It kills me to think that you are alone and broke all the way over there and I cannot do anything to help you. Same thing goes for me too of course and you cannot help me either. On top of all this we owe $6000+. I think this whole situation sucks. I want my Bebek.
I hope at the end it turns out this was the best thing to do for both of us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home